Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wart Remover Discoloration

apart.

I'm thinking about whether I move or not.

First exorbitant rents makes me sick.

other hand, I sorely lack of space.

one hand, I love my area and never leave for anything.

In the other, if I want more and do not ruin me, I have to make concessions, like, maybe having to change the neighborhood.

So I start looking at the apts on the internet just to see.

Not much, ridiculous prices for apartments ridiculously tiny, ugly or badly divided.

One wonders if a dwelling is a square in Montreal, or if all people have agreed to live in the corridors ...

I came across an interesting announcement.


A moderately priced housing, which seems to have everything I want.

In addition, mounted on a corner like a lot.

I write an email to the person who assigns his lease.

Super a response within 15 minutes.

J love it fast like that, the less silly, we know more quickly where they stand, it completes and everything is settled.

I have a few assignments of lease my belt I know very well how it works and is usually not with the stupid puck.

ad, email, selection, responses to questions, requests, selecting those that seem appropriate and ciao bye, is transmitted to the owner and there, the same process for the person who comes to sign the new lease.

A line work what.

Let all try to make as smooth and clear as possible.

So it is Thursday morning and the girl replies that she will make visits next week.

Between Thursday morning and the following Monday, no time free to visit the apartment when the lease assignment is for March 1?

By tk.

I say okay, anyway, I do not want to move at any price, it's not stress.

I ask some details: pictures? Further details on housing? details on how examinations are conducted, etc..?

She replied the next day only, she does not know how it goes because it has still not spoken to his owner.

WHAT!?

You put an ad and you know even if your landlord agrees? He may be someone in mind, he may want to get involved, basically it's HIS home!

And no.

I answer in the affirmative so it gives me the news: anyway, do I really have a choice?

already spent two days and everything seems super blur, it goes very well.

weekend passes, no news either.

Monday morning, still no news.

5 days on standby for an apartment that I have not even seen?

Ridiculous.

During the day, it will eventually write.

Here then, in speaking with her owner, she realizes he wants repossess the dwelling for him!

Calvary.

But there will be an open slot - the current home of the owner - but it is not known exactly when - but probably for March 1 also-as it must renovate and furnish the owner a notice to that time, but can still keep my name forward for him.

me silly you there?

It has been 5 days waiting for me to say THAT?

I even know why I said to give my details to the owner, I'm not feeling Pantoute.

Worse I do not know if you know but organize your move and above all, an assignment of lease in March after seeing a flat only in mid-February because it is renovation, it gives what is called a total rush.

is already complicated even before seeing the housing, it would have been anything to coordinate moves and arrange collection of key with that girl there?

Need an announcement six months in advance?

Cibola ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment