Thursday, February 24, 2011

Water Cooling Advantages

scenario. (ADD)

This morning, I enter the bus.

Background: the bus is crowded, it's the 24 around 9:15 in the morning, made at the height of Park Lafontaine So who picked up the world from east of the island.

The People try to settle, we are all made bread is not clear.
And here a young man sitting on the bench removable back (one for wheelchairs and strollers) is pointing the finger by a native English speaker who said

You see the sign with the stroller over the top of your head? Well, it is also for you young man!

The guy is super uncomfortable, gets up and makes a look of apology to the woman with the stroller that is also uncomfortable, because obviously she had not for use this option.

Then, Anglo is for the woman who sat on that bench and begins to bawl and say that it counts for her as well, it might settle.

The case is that the woman has in hand a huge bag that contains a massage chair, because she goes to work.
The guy starts to say, practically shouting and denigrating the clear, it is his responsibility to NOT take the bus with this kind of object, it should leave room for people on rush hour. She should leave early, before rush hour, to avoid being in the path. She could even think about paying for a taxi.

The woman defended herself obviously, but there was great unease.

And as is not the first time I hear such comments (once compared to a stroller, and it is the driver himself who told the mom not to move at rush hour ), I wonder what is your opinion.

ADDITION: I forgot to tell you what happened next.

I was facing the woman with the package and the bus braked sharply and j 'as I landed on the bag lady.

I am apologetic and she looked at me and smiled and said gently:

No problem, it's a massage chair is padded everywhere! You can t'accoter above as you like!

I said phew thank you, I wanted to break your things!

And she But no, really no problem is made for it, move it!
And it looks, smiling, bus stops and I wish him a good day.

And there it was stronger me and landing of the subway, I followed the guy.

Once at its height, I looked and I said

You know that this woman carries a massage chair, it gives care to people then?

The guy looks at me bewildered and said:

It did not report! She has no right to bring his bag like that, it is organized differently, it takes a taxi, bought a car. Here, she went ahead to not disturb people on rush hour!

And me Who tells you she is not a party in advance?

He stops for a moment, off again: Anyway, the bus is for get people quickly from one point to another, no matter to drag the big stuff like that, it should not take the bus this time!

Me: Ok , so it also counts for the strollers, then?

The guy who seems to have too much of what he says and rubs his head frantically:
It depends! But rush hour, it serves to bring the world quickly, worse he must live together and understand that and it should not bring his bag ...

Etc.., Etc..

I repeat again the same case.

Me: me, what I understand is that it is your opinion sir, to point line.

Him: No, that's how! It must be like that, it can not board the bus!

Me: No, it's YOUR opinion. Things are not necessarily as clear cut as that.

And he continues, but I leave the dock to board the subway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment