Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Images Of Indian Women Breast

Seven Sorcerers, Caro King

And presto, another small town in reading VO! About a children's book to cover beautiful ... but unfortunately that has not yet been translated into French. Never mind, here are some words that will give you might want to read the original version and publishers translate!


Abstract:

Nin never liked Wednesday, but it beats all records: she wakes up to find that it's raining buckets and his little brother has disappeared. Not only is it found and all his affairs too, but nobody seems to remember him. Nin and soon realizes that the thing that was removed still lurks in the area ... But she is determined to take this opportunity to trace his brother and bring him home, even if this adventure takes him into the magical and dangerous world of Seven Sorcerers.


My opinion:

It seems to me that this novel youth ranks in the same category as The Book of Lost Things I read some time ago. ; Is there a name for this particular genre, which incorporates the known tales, legends and childish images that populated our childhoods, assembling them in a frightening world that a child faces during a quest that will grow?

Because this is the plot of Seven Sorcerers. We find the monster closets, children stuck in another reality, feeling horrible for not exist for those we love, ghosts, a place that looks like a maze that can not come out alive, experience traumatic as the obvious metaphor of drug addiction, etc.. While searching a little, every experience, every adventure and every character in this bizarre world is a resonance of fears that a child has or will have to face. So I see this particular kind educational side: as heroin, which is however not presented as a superhero and share the anxieties of normal children, overcomes these tests, any kid can do.

That said, in The Book of Lost Things, the story was so far away in horror at times I wondered what would be the right audience for this book: it seems to me provides too much material to be read by a nightmare for a child. Seven Sorcerers is softer in the genre, giving it perhaps a watered appearance for adult readers. But me it suited me perfectly. The plot struck me as somewhat conventional offset by the humor of the whole, and I had fun during the reading.

Like others This common reading, I preferred the second part of the book, a sort of camera full of surprises. My favorite character is undoubtedly Skerridge I found really funny. I have a little more trouble with Jonas who seemed to lack depth and history. By cons I liked how the story of the Seven Sorcerers is distilled in the plot, its shared narrative between the characters.

short, in my case, I had a great time playing. I'm going now order the second volume of adventures!



For more information:
- sheet Bibliomania Book
- opinions of the participants in this common reading:
- the enthusiastic Sabaha , Flo_Boss
- the moderates: Miss Spooky Muffin , Sita

0 comments:

Post a Comment