Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kidney Stone Caught In Urethra

Absurdity # 34: Olga.

It's summer.

My friend E. leaves his apartment super cute to go live in the region.

I seized the opportunity and retrieves said that apart, instead of being located in the depths of Ahuntsic, is instead located in the heart Rosemont, closer to everything.

I'm super happy, I finally have a home that has the look, and pretty much divided as everything.
The owner looks okay, although I feel it is a bit téteuse aunt.

She wants to be sure, even though I'm young, I will no bullshit in his apartment.

I reassured her, she seems happy, everything is beautiful.
-

Moving day arrives.

While the movers Pogner end of my stock at the old apartment, I go to again to verify that everything is very empty to install my own business.

I arrive to unlock the door.

It does not work.

I kid on the lock.

5 minutes. 10 minutes. 20 minutes.

The movers will be here any minute to another and, as I pay now, it would be ideal to have an apartment in which I am capable of enter.

I think suddenly making the rounds to go and open the door rear of the apartment.

I back down the 4 floors, come forth, bypassing the section of blocks up the street, down to the street, walking up and down stairs goes the same 4-story by the outdoor stairs.

It does not work either.

Tabarnak.

I begin to seriously derail.

I call the owner, fortunately it is not far and is coming to help me unlock.

Well, everything will be fine.

Although I note in passing " that she knows there are no problems with the locks " .

It starts badly, I have the taste to fuck off and not even live there yet.

How can I believe that silly?

She arrives and tries to turn.

- Oh Yeah, it does not work as you say ...

Calis.

I seem to make you move people for fun?

She finally found a key "master" and opens the apartment just as the movers arrive.

Bad timing.

I thanked her and continued the day of move that I can not wait to finish.

I'm not esoteric, but the episode of the key works and not comments I have left the owner in mind, like a bad omen.

I focus on all there to do and I can forget about it.

-

My roommate - I caught a stranger Internet with an ad and with whom I had a coffee that has lasted 4 hours still very conclusive - in turn moved one week later.

For my part, I just spent this week alone to tame places.

I realized that the block is pretty quiet, no big fuss once in the evening come, which is very good.

The roommate - who became a friend - then moved into the slot and it organizes everything so that it is enjoyable.

We spent several days together at any place, the agreement is really good and everything seems ok with the apartment.

-

One afternoon, the family of my roommate happens to help us install some stuff.

They bring us the tools we had not and so we put up shelves, you climb furniture, in short, we ' organizes for it to look like an apartment.

We did this part of the afternoon and continue after dinner.

is the summer, it is still light and we see not much time pass.

We went to the bathroom where it installs a small cabinet and is screwed into the wall with a drill.

The sun is still high in the sky and it was about 8:30 p.m. when we hear knocking on the door.

I'm open and I find myself before a big guy in his thirties in gown.

- Yes?

The guy looks at me with an estimate of look silly and not even this:

- It's almost over?

I am speechless, my roommate who puts his head in the door frame and his family are also frozen.

- Pardon?
- It finished your racket you there? It is worse lying down we we'd like to sleep!

I just realized that:

1) is my neighbor down

and 2) it is a fucking beast that air is no way.

- sorry Ben, c ' is just that so we just moved some stuff ends and the family of my roommate is there right now to help us so we took the opportunity to continue a little later ...

I do not know why I explain all that, I should just send shit.

my roommate's uncle comes and comes, super courteous, repeating that one has not for long, we finish.

- You finish now, because we do not want to sleep!

And it goes down.

We are on the ass.

We will not return to a lout like this one is especially right in the moving season and we do not have that much noise and that it is still more than 20.30.

The nice uncle is watching:

- Hey, we remaining 2 screws to put there, it's not true we'll wait until tomorrow, it'll take 5 minutes!

We conclude, therefore we ask the cabinet and just drill it knocks at the door.

In fact, I should say it smashes.

J ' Opens to fall on a fury blonde undressed.

I barely have time to pass the comment that I do not want to see a crazy half-naked in my land she began to cry with a Russian accent:

- What is prrrroblème? Each soirrr is parrreil, you're in toujourrrs trrrrain of the fairrrre brrrruit! Toujourrrrrs, toujourrrrs! Enough!

And she leaves as she came.

Although I'm quite paralyzed by the Russian outbreak, stupid and, frankly, half naked, I managed to pass the comment that I have rarely seen anyone run as his "r".

I hunt nonsense from my brain and I again put the focus on the situation that just happened.

My roommate looked at me stunned, her family is stunned as we are.

We try to take stock of the situation:

- I do not understand ...
- Me either ... seriousness
- What we have done so bad?
- Ben nothing, that's the case!

We think about what we could do worse if we merit a charge of "always" make noise.

We are two people super quiet, it was not even had time to get one yet, we go to bed late, but everything we do is watch TV too loud.

Or talk on the porch outside.
- Do you think it's because the gallery chatter later on in the background?
- Ben ... I know. I admit that it gives their room downstairs. Cibola is yes but not speak loud ...
- I know well ...

is unclear what was done - except to live simply - but we decided to stop drilling for tonight because we did not really want to type a Russian curse yet time.

We stay with our questions.

-

few days later, I learned at the last minute that my roommate's sister is coming to visit the exhibition and is prepared to receive her and her boyfriend. ;

As I will not be there the next day, neither my roommate, I undertake to wash my sheets for the "Bed Buddy" - a not too comfy futon, but does the job - and I'm leaving therefore a wash.

It is not too late, about 19:30.

At the time, as I always does the wash in the day, I do not think the fact that my washer makes a noise rather hellish.

When done, I collect stuff and leave out to put everything on the line machine.

While I install the sheets over the rope, suddenly I feel a presence.

I turn and I jump at the sight, in the spiral staircase the rear of the building, my neighbor below who looks at me, still in his dressing gown:

- Oh, good evening!
- It will happen often washes the same night?
- Uh ...
- We would like it to be quiet, that you can?
- Ben uh ... yes ...
- Good.

he returned home.

I'm really in shock.

Firstly because it took me by surprise and secondly, because I find it so stupid and, ironically, it is so violent in his manner cold and detached tell me things.

It makes me really uncomfortable.

I freeze in front of him.

I come home and told my roommate who still can not.

-

The weeks pass and the situation escalates really.

It reached the point where, whenever we make a not too heavy, they knock on the ceiling and therefore under our feet.

If my cats have the misfortune of running a little question to stretch - the ones who sleep about 18 hours a day - they knock.

After 20:30, you can not do anything.

It turns really mad, my cats are completely paralyzed and afraid to move.

To get another laugh a little and not depressed, you imagine things funny about the crazy neighbor down - finally named Olga who is Russian - and you invent a story like What she escaped from a circus in Russia and juggles at the heart of day with potatoes, the reason why it without knocking constantly in our floor.

But questions bring us back to reality pocket, it does not help the owner either.

It calls:

- Yes Mr.? That Ms. Lanctot.
- Oh hello!
- Yes good. I wanted to ask you something.
- Go ahead.
- The tenants called me down and they told me it would look as you walk into your apartment the night they find it too bad disturbing. We should be careful.

I'm speechless.

She is telling me that I can not walk at night in my apartment because the neighbors down not like this?

- Are you serious?
- Ben listens, they live below you, you should know to be careful when you live above the world as well!
- Ms. Lanctôt, do you know what makes me and my roommate when we get up at night as you say?
- Uh ... not.
- It goes to the bathroom. Do we have the right to go to the bathroom in your building?
- Ah ... well yes huh. I had not thought ... It is true that bin must do that in life eh! Well ... ben ... well I'll tell them that it is correct first. I ... I understand that, it's beautiful. Thank you for responding. Ok, beby!

She hangs up, and I understood that she feels pretty ridiculous.

Christ crazy.

Christ under them in other low .
-

problems are increasing, I and my roommate has had more quality of life.

We got called because, supposedly, my roommate was too much noise in the stairway going to work in the morning.

His boots are too heavy.

The owner reminds us to another trick:

- Hello Mr. is still Ms. Lanctot.
- Yes?
- Listen, I am summoned to another case, I'd have to worry about.
- OK
- Well, the neighbors below me said they found plastic plates in the parking lot near their car.
- Uh ... ok?
- J'voulais know: would you get plastic dishes down in the parking lot?

WHAT!?

It is really telling me confirm that this is a fucking mad.

- Are you seriously asking me if I deliberately fired on the flat bottom tanks?
- Uh ... ben ... because ...
- First, I do not understand. Secondly, I am insulted enough to make me say this. And thirdly, everyone has a recycling bin on the porch back and there's been high winds in recent days you have not thought it was just happened? "?
- Oh! ONH ... well yes huh! You've ben right, it must be it, that makes sense! Ok, well I'll remember to tell them. Well that's it eh ben! Beby!

Calis.

Calis. Calis. Calis.

pogne We're really in a madhouse, it makes no sense.

The worst is yet to come.

-

My parents are aware of the situation and are worried for me.

They know it is really bad in this building where Mongolians should not live because it bothers others.

In addition, my roommate because of insomnia non-stop because the next door neighbors, in addition, are little old half-deaf who hear the television in the anvil.

And the old rattle and spit all day long and also at night.

Their room faces than my roommate and obviously, the walls are cardboard.

My father comes to visit me while he is visiting Montreal.

It is against this beautiful christ couple of cellar that makes life unbearable.

He talks to me and said he hoped not to fall over because it will go wrong.

I told him to calm down, it will not work.

Anyway, it looks for another apartment.

It came to see me in a hurry, so he parked his car in the parking lot back for a few minutes.

Then we discuss in my kitchen, it knocks on my door.

Another neighbor, a surly fat man, this is not and said

- Hey Stu toé What has your tank in my car?
- I did, I would just pack it ...
"It is my parking Calis! You got no business to take my fucking parking lot!
- Hey, it calms down, I'll settle this!

My father is beautiful Calis, it pogne its business and settle down in his car speed from the parking lot, before the old man farts to fret.

I look at the guy and ask him calm down, but he continued to yell after me.

I ignorant and accompanying my father to his car.

While he said goodbye, the two neighbors from below - the Mongols - who heard the whole thing, go out on toiser their balcony for my father and felt he was not welcome.

My father makes him the finger.

I see the guy bouncing off the walls and return inside his apartment and I sincerely hope it stops there.

I return to the front of the building where my father put his car we continue to talk and I see the guy leave the building in fury.

And it becomes completely unreal.

The guy grabbed my father by the collar and starts yelling stuff at him through the head.

longer it goes the more it approaches the boulevard where the tanks along at breakneck speed.

I realize the guy is not only trying to threaten my father, but he takes him to the Boulevard for squealing on a chariot.

is a fucking sick mind.

A real one patient.

I do not know what to do, I'm going nuts.

My father managed to reach his cell phone and pogne which he presses a button.

- That's my man the police, if you leave me, I call immediately and it will be good to you!

The guy seems to realize that in comparison to the finger, the physical violence it is now user cost him dear.

Especially there are witnesses.

He drops my father and returned to her apartment in him dropping a couple of killings and threats.

My father regained consciousness and must leave, already late.

We promise we will talk of it all to find a solution as fast as possible.

I greet him and walk into the building.

Or the guy waiting for me.

I'm tiny compared to what great guy who has his eyes bloodshot.

I can not do much other than listening to what he has to say because I'm helpless and I am blocking the way anyway :

- it's your father? Ben is not welcome here. " I warn you: he puts the foot in the building ... I kill him worse.

He pushes me and leaves.

I was in my apartment so that is not mine actually.

I do not live in that place there.

And with that situation is worse.

I am torn between a fear and a real desire to kill the couple of idiots, mentally ill.

I call the owner:

- That Mr your tenant.
- Ah! Bonj ...

I cut:

- I just had death threats made to my father visited me in my apartment. I can not stay here, my roommate either. We'll find another apartment you go and cancel our lease without doing us any problems.
- But ...
- I said, without giving us problems. I speak for many months, a situation that lasts and that is just getting worse, and you do nothing but to accuse us indiscriminately - because we are young - every time instead of telling you that c is maybe that couple that is completely sick. And here is our security and even my family is at stake, so you will not piss me off and as soon as you find a home, it is the termination of the lease.
- But there ...
- There's no "but". Do you want me to go to the police and that I included in the complaint that I'm going to do? And also to the housing authority where I might put you back on a case, negligence, for example?

I hear him sigh.

- I understand, it's beautiful. Call me when you find your alternative accommodation.

She hang up.

I do not know where I found the strength to speak the same.

I put it on the back of adrenaline.

I await the return of my roommate and I explain everything that happened.

There is agreement to search immediately.

-

Everything is super fast, we find a home in less than two.

An owner who has no air of Mongolia, a magnificent apartment super great, a great corner, everything is perfect.

The landlord terminated our lease and tries make us feel cheap, but it works not just because she sees my face in the shit I'm ready for him.

It gives us our check post-dated and for weeks and which are just before the move, it will resume.

Passing small pockets comments, by secretly visiting housing for rent $ 200 more expensive, not stopping to visit us for trifles, supposedly for future tenants.

The day of the move, it happens right in our boxes and our movers.

- You're not already gone?

She made the press for leaving.

was not even finished out of our boxes it has already cleared our names on the mailbox.

It remained in the apartment the whole time and moving it on purpose to get into our legs.

is completed and it goes away, relieved to leave this mess without a name.

It take one last look toward the building.

Olga and his cellar is watching us from their window, smiling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment