Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nerf Razor Beast For Sale

Just the same (buggery tick)

Clarence has just published a text on his blog , about women's literature and this inclination What women (literary) to feel that men are "excluded" a certain truth that only women can understand.

Ok, I'll make my exit: it annoys me.

This speech hit me royally on the nerves, and that's it, I think I'm going to defend the "rights".

I experienced many situations with friends or acquaintances lesbians lesbians (many in the literary world) who maintained a species "of us" that really hit me on the system.

What I mean by that?

Say a clearly feminist, but not in the social cause that seems easy to defend, but in a masculine feel excluded.

a sectarian attitude coupled with a propensity for sense of autonomy and will be "between women".

And what I saw, it comes from several women lesbians particularly fervent.

Not all.

I have a friend with whom I do not feel it.

But the other is different.

There is a glaring inequality, a strong tendency to denigrate sex male.

A desire to be better for women to understand, I know.

And what about the attitude that I saw and, well The undergoes several times:

"You know, one day it will perhaps happen to you" or "You know not what miss you. "

Speaking, of course, a potential desire to" try "with a woman or outright tack.

It tires me so much.

In fact, I think it's downright disrespectful.

The speech that sounds like that in my ears:

Someday you'll understand

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

So MACHO!

Missing "beubé" worse that's it, I see the worst Harley tattoos.

I can not say in life "fountain, I will not drink your water."

I do not know what life holds for me.

Maybe it finally arrives, the number of women in their forties that I see "tack". ;

But the woman I'm here now, does not foresee how it could end up with a woman) in her bed and 2) in his life.

And our days, think like that, well it backward I suspect.

Seriously ...

it makes me angry because that's like saying that love, closeness, understanding with a man is not possible.

As if it were going out of spite with a man, but the truth is in the arms of a woman.

Ok, for a lesbian woman, obviously.

But for a straight woman, for it is as if it existed not have this opportunity of a lifetime with a woman without trying.

I do not understand this.

gays I had friends my entire young life and I never even thought

Listen dear, one day you discover that a woman who will make you happy.

WTF?

is so
1) false, 2) pretentious, 3) Yes, even macho.

flabergastée I'm just whenever it happens (to me or other ).

I am sorry, hear it, I can not imagine anything other than:
You're interested in (e).

Either it is a clumsy way of saying ultra "it would be fun as thee am" , be it a thought really ... inexplicable.

I am happy that these girls (friends, colleagues, acquaintances, etc..) find their happiness, period.

Whether from a woman, a man, single or whatever.

Why not vice versa?

Saying you love a man, that they are beautiful, attractive, charming they are, it does not seem possible.

IT ME KID.

We treat me old fashioned if you must.

I like a man when he is bad man when he acts like a man.

Worse love men.

It's beautiful man, a man is intelligent, it's a sensitive man.

As a human being, man or woman can be.

is ugly a man is stupid a man is a man insensitive.

As a human being, male or female, may be too.

Faque me dénigrage cases of men can not.

bin can be alarming statistics on the number of them who commit suicide ...

And I talk about some lesbians, but the rabid feminists have my support no more there.

I love men, even worse is perfect.

I have friends who love women, friends who love men, friend (s) who love the two worst is perfect as well.

There's no shame, no trial to be had.

It is what is worse CRISSON us patience with this.

T'es lesbian, gay, straight, bisexual, asexual, yet you sleep with your teddy bears?

I'm Calisse. I love you like worse.

You, you too bad you.

Faque tse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment