Monday, January 31, 2011

As Big As Milena Velba

It's Monday! What are you reading? (8)


start again this week with the appointment initiated by Mallou!





What I read last week?

Last week, I read The Beggars the Seas, Volume 1: The Seal of Ran by Paul Kearney received in partnership via Livraddict. I also recently completed and commented on this blog. It reads fast enough but I was pretty busy also, I have not read anything more.


What I'm reading right now?

I just started " Seven Sorcerers " a fantastic book Youth Caro King. This is a common reading to be held shortly but it reads fast.


What shall I read the next week?

I think I'll soon finish "Seven Sorcerers." After that, I'm not sure I dare not advance predictions because as soon as I say what I read, c is something that I choose! I borrowed "Howl's Moving Castle" at the library, I recently received a volume of Mercy Thompson and the rest of "The Eight" read it not long ago The three volumes of The Lord of the Rings should arrive in my mailbox not too long ago and I still have a stack novels waiting in my PAL. There's the choice!


And you, what do you read?

0 comments:

Post a Comment