Saturday, January 29, 2011

Singapore Mens Waxing

transvestite.

I look in the mirror surrounded by bulbs - a true mirror of cabaret - and I discover another face.

a certain masculinity, a lustful gaze.

My eyebrows disappeared under an impasto sticky and I feel my skin pulling on the sides.

I have a layer of foundation so thick, I think again career as a model for an embalmer.

My eyes are enlarged, my mouth is now immense, redesigned in my face trying to understand this new morphological mapping.

I'm not sure that I watch: me, my double trash version?

- We'll have to find you another name c'te face with one!

Maddy I look in the mirror and smiled.

- You'll get used to. At first, you got the impression that the face completely stuck and after the makeup and gently stretch it feels like part of you.

I looked all sides, it's very troubling.

I do not really know me.

As a temporary memory loss, as if my brain ever pedaled to successfully bring together the known pieces and finally get to say Ah! It was Mr. Everything is fine.

But it does not work too. I will get used.

Maddy looks at me and gently from his arms around me.

Her skin lightly touches mine, and still the same thrill when I feel his muscular arms completely shaved. It tickles and it stings.

In fact, just now it will be Maddy. Because for now, P.

P. warm, laughing, loving.

exchange it sometimes Maddy: beautiful, slightly haughty, aloof. Affecting only the tips of her gloved fingers almost always.

I got up slowly, I do not want to hang all around me.

The I wear dress that takes up so much space.

I feel my breasts, even if they are small, compressed into the corset.

I try to breathe, it's difficult.

- Always keep your back straight. Tall. It forces you to stay up all night and have impeccable posture. You'll want to die ... But my god are you going to be beautiful example ...

It gives me a wink.

I realize it's a balancing act: these men spend evenings, all day dressed in dozens of layers - like clothing makeup - that compress their bodies.

Close , small, thin, tall, muscular, skinny, short, long, whatever.

They emerge elegant, with legs that never end, forms to drool, hair silky and shiny, attitudes changed.

One becomes sharply slobbering, the other turns into woman in the world, becoming yet another sweet and shy.

characters, a split personality, alter egos?

What I can be in life everyday, I become in these trappings?

I do not know, but I confess that I feel this sense of freedom - even if I suffer my body - to do what I want, putting the responsibility on me who is this other born.

I think I put my hand on my face.

I feel like I have a mask placed on it.

In fact, it's a strange mask soaked into my skin.

I almost fear.

This transformation is decidedly unsettling.

I sit in the back of the box while P. Maddy becomes.

-

He sits on his bench and looks in the mirror.

He takes a tube of silver color, opens it and spreads a kind of foundation is very sticky, dense material - he also placed above my eyebrows - and it extends uniformly, which completely hides hers too.

It takes another foundation.

It evens complexion everywhere, almost sensually from the fabric of small hairline to neck, behind the ears to the nose.

It takes two small fabric impregnated foundation and move gently between his chest going up just above, forming the top of a heart.

- That's gonna be my breasts. You'll see just now.

For a few moments, his face almost looks cancerous. And its kind of incomplete heart is like a strange scar has healed poorly.

He then selects his colors and begin to disguise his eyes.

The brow line is repeated, light, feminine.

The eyelids are now shaded, deep black and all around the eye, a feeling of light soot.

A "smokey eye".

He looks at himself, looks up in the air to the mascara, look below to complete the key.

He looks over and lifts the corner of the eyebrow, takes a sexy attitude and seems visibly pleased.

I started slowly to emerge Maddy.

lips now.

His are virtually nonexistent at this time given the foundation that covers them.

He moistened lightly, gracefully, and draw a line - that defines his lips - much more broad and generous.

The lipstick is applied in small strokes with a brush and a sensual mouth and full displays.

He sends some kisses the mirror, crossed my eyes and also gives me a kiss on the fly.

He passes his hand through his hair short, assessing the work that remains to be done.

Light layer of brown on the sides of the face, a matter of refining the maxilla and zygomatic. Same thing on the sides of the chin and edges of the nose.

Apply a little foundation to further refine the whole.

A little pink on the cheeks and voila.

A light powder is applied all over his face and he closes his eyes while settles brilliance which radiate her makeup perfect.

- Worse?
- You're beautiful.

He smiled.

He rises slowly, like a solemn moment and begins to dress.

Obviously I would not attend the introduction of sex in the tiny undergarment that serves as support, everything is already done.

I see all the same his muscular buttocks which tend doing exercise to a first low-sticking colored skin on her legs shaved.

And a second. Then a third.

His legs now seem impossibly long and perfect.

He gently caresses up and down to ensure that low-tights are well drawn and smoothly.

He then takes a bra and puts it, placing fake boobs - squarely in the balls formed a sort of padding - and checking the "crack of boobs" he had made earlier.

He seems happy as he takes her dress .

Long, white, glitter everywhere, a long strip of feathers.

He handled delicately, as something highly valuable.

- It's so hard to have beautiful costumes without paying a crazy price! This, it comes from the wardrobe Guild. No kidding.

He looks again to the handlebars and down the zipper slowly.

He puts on a leg after the other being careful not to snag her stockings and back to a low of his kidneys.

He rechecked her bra and her breasts, adds a bit of foundation and moves his arms in the thin straps of the dress.

- You help me?

I approached slowly, trying not to burst into my corset and I carefully zip up.

Lean back and then passes her hands on her stomach, buttocks, its size, turns aside to contemplate the effect.

- Well, his hair now.

a long auburn wig hangs on the head a mannequin.

He grabbed gently pass a small brush in the hair that falls, silky.

He turns upside down and leans over to gently lay it on its head.

The adjustment, place the wicks, the slightly ruffled.

He approaches a pair of vertiginous heels and donned like slippers.

It outlines a few steps in front of the mirror.

- Perfect.

Before me stands a great woman.

Tall, slender, slightly salacious a glimmer in the eye, a proud carriage, insurance unsettling, almost a certain coldness.

- we go?
- Yes, I take my bag and I arrive P.

He looks at me slightly horrified.

- Oops. Maddy I mean.

She smiled, satisfied.

And out of the box with his feline approach. ..

* In memory of ancient friendship with Pascal (Megan), Francis (Virgin) and Mathieu (Dixie Lee) (now Gabrielle).

0 comments:

Post a Comment