Monday, January 3, 2011

How To Find Volume Of Dishend

Absurdity # 31: Synchronicity extreme

I'm relaxing at home, I sip my coffee and told me it feels damn good to be on vacation.

The phone rings.

My friend G. I propose to take a walk on Mount Royal.

It's nice, do not feel like pushing my household since I already 3-4 days and I really want to stretch my legs a little.

I agree.

We are given an appointment at Mont-Royal metro.

Just before leaving I think about the fact that in recent days I have the constant feeling that when I leave my house, I'll come across people I know.

It m 'quite often and usually I'm right.

Print is still there, but as the only person who I fell is the weirdo attending a dinner almost perfect day before, I tell myself that it must be that my "encounter".

-

I come face to Metro Mont-Royal and then I am about to enter, someone opens the door and just let me glimpse the mind of a champion: the guy Kit fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I release myself from the door in time to say it and I keep falling for my friend to wait outside, even if hoop is cursed.

While I am back in my cell phone out to see the time, I raised his head and I see a few meters: THE man.

He does not see me and I try not to be in his field of vision because it ignores me since our last meeting.

Calis.

I find myself stiff and stuffed between two aunties.

the time the # 1 kit tata fucking finish his conversation with a girl at the subway entrance and just go and take the # 2 tata eventually move to the metro.

Cibola, Quess that?

I flabergastée by chance.

My friend G. arrives and I tell him:

- Huh? Seriously?
- Yes, seriously.
- Come on then ...
- wan, weird life ...

We are moving slowly towards Mount Royal by chatting with our lives.

It happens corner Mont-Royal and Saint-Denis, short throw from the metro that comes just left and I came across my old roommate that I have not seen for at least 6 years.

I do not stop because she did not see me and we no longer really news anyway.

I say that to my friend who laughs at this third meeting strange.

We continue our journey.

-

Check near the black box shows a woman with her 2 children who keep a movie in his hands.

My friend has spent a comment:

- I saw this film and I do not know why but I just want to cry: they all die at the end!

We said it would not ben ben fine and we continued.

We then see a man go, a handsome daddy with a huge all-terrain stroller.

My friend told me he found the guy's coat is really beautiful and original.

because it clashes with his cored blue, green and black with its particularly beautiful section, compared with all the Canada Goose that are on our way.

can not be not missed, nor a pram is really huge.

-

arrived on Mount Royal, we begin our journey and we discuss the dinner we are trying to organize and for which we lack the answer to our couple Girlfriends.

should they be called.

It arrives on a trail where police on horses roam.

Horses are beautiful, I become a real flip-flops and I just want to pet them.

Unfortunately I can not, they go away and leave us where the free trail are emerging: our couple friends.

It is actually on the ass.

They were not seen since the start of the holiday season, we gives the wind, we discuss, we spent a good 20 minutes to organize the dinner and say we are happy to meet, that chance would have it.

We left happy: Dinner is organized and see you soon.

-

Walking health continues, we spend more than 2 hours on Mount Royal and it's been pretty darn good.

Descent quietly to Mount Royal Avenue.

I buy by passing a galette in anticipation of supper .

returns are therefore nearly three hours later near the Black Box where we meet again ...

the lady with her 2 children.

My Friend and I are looking completely stunned.

- C'mon ...
- I know is crazy today, I do not know what happens ...

It still works for everyone back home, we left corner Papineau / Mont-Royal.

-

I continue my way home and take Small streets instead of me snapping noise of traffic on Papineau.

And anyway, I'm so sure anyone still crossing after this day, I prefer to avoid places passersby.

Walking on a street near home, my eyes are suddenly drawn for any reason, to a housing on the ground floor.

I look at the lobby where lots of coats are put on hooks.

I want to return my gaze to the street when two elements hang my eye: a coat cored blue, green Black and deposited on top of a huge stroller.

C'mon then.

I understand it and find all these coincidences frankly intense.

-

I spend at the grocery store in a hurry when I look at everyone as a real mad: I still like someone afraid to acknowledge.

Because I find more it fascinating I find it almost freak.

I pogne my business and I lock myself in my house.

A swig of wine to relax and I crushes on my couch.

I think of all those chances and I wonder if it really is.

In all If ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment