Saturday, January 15, 2011

How To Find Game With Cydia

everything is relative. Just as well

I have not been accepted to the Masters and I was slightly disappointed and frightened by this time that was offered to me.

me, the freak who always has 10 000 things at the same time as a full bacc working full time.

And since the beginning of the year, I did almost no thought, and for a the few times in my life, I appreciate this life.

I cook, I read, listen to music, I often see my friend (s), I draw, I browse on the Internet and all this without feeling guilty because I should be now make a fucking work of university.

I'm not slammed over or close to overdose, I'm just fine, just enough Zen.

I appreciate the small things, small quiet moments, I do my projects, I focus on me instead of divide time into 42 projects which, in fact, ranks well on a resume, but does nothing very concrete in the immediate future.

should not be mistaken, and I always love the school.

I am a student at heart and I always want to learn more and I'll never have enough of a presence to all the programs I want.

But these days, instead of having it as an answer to a cry of anger, intense stress and a lack of time Impresssions that gnaws at me for the first time in my life, I answer this:

wan ... PIS?

Life has it beautiful: it makes us perspective, at one time or another.

I must admit, it certainly is a bit much with the fact that while some learn beautiful as the new hugeness, life that they grew up and for whom I am more than happy, I was told my chances of not knowing this. Or to put myself in danger if I decide to go.

Tse school in those days ...

Anyway.

Seriously, life, well not bad at all.

You just take it as it comes: in small doses, with large mouthfuls, with delicacy, head on.

short, we adapt / we forget.

I return: is relativized.

Sti is that such facts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment