Saturday, January 29, 2011

Monitor Tv Acoustic Solutions

the problem.

The problem I have.

Because yes, I have a problem.

I come back from a great night, really disgusting.

Super music, great atmosphere, I'm a little tipsy and full joy.

The handsome men, there are a tonne.

And while I'm near the stage and I dance, happy and carefree, my friend said that a man looks at me.

I turn my head subtly.

It is so beautiful.

Right in my type: tall, built, dark hair.

I gives him a little look, he maintains.

I turned toward the stage and continues dancing.

And there begins a struggle inside intense.

This should be simple, is extremely complex.

I'm zero at the "cruise".

I'm paralyzed, I do not know what to do and I have a absolutely incapacitating fear of rejection.

I misses lots of opportunities.

And after I whining that I'm single.

My discomfort is such I freeze I do not know what to do.

And I finally get my home in beautiful Calis after myself.

Calvary.

I went home by taxi with my friend and I explained the situation and, by extension, the taxi driver.

My friend told me that I had not much time to "develop a strategy to cruise," that's why.

I start to scream that it has no connection, that's just me who is Mongolian and pocket.

The driver is cramped ...

Tse
the guy is at my fingertips, he looks at me, I smile.

But obviously my brain runaway:

You're going to look dumb.
Worse not interesting.
You'll know what to say.
It goes super fast losing interest in you.
He'll find insignificant.
He certainly wants just a one-night anyway.
It must be a cruiser in series.
Etc, etc..

Osti, Calis what's my problem??

I have just come out of the bar and I backcrossed twice: once when you buy the disk group and the other Once outside because he smoked.

OSTIA TWO OPPORTUNITIES FOR CONTACT, ciborium!

But no.

I just took a look, a smile twice.

Cursed pie.

Especially at show where I went, there's not tons of guys who love beautiful and interesting this kind of music fly.

is as rare birds known.

Faque there I want ...

Fuck, I'm so frustrated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment