Monday, January 17, 2011

Best Way To Prepare For A Night Of Heavy Drinking

It's Monday! What are you reading? (6)

's it, I went back to read seriously, I'll be able to tell you stuff in this category: D



What I read last week?

Besides the biography of Florence Nightingale that I continue to be recorded on dictaphone to a person who has problems view (I'm third, and I want to throw this book out the window but I keep going), I finally picked a semblance of rhythm playing. I was able to make serious progress in "The Eight " by Katherine Neville will be the Book Club in January on Wednesday. I started out enter the story only from the last third, but right now I'm gallops and he remains more than 10% from Bibliomania.


What I'm reading right now?

addition to The Eight, I had a look at Purge Sofi Oksanen, who gave me the eye for weeks (there is so much talk here, since it is Finnish!) and I received for Christmas. I've traveled some twenty pages and I think I will like as long to read at a time when my morale, because it looks black enough. It is in the cards.


What shall I read the next week?

The Eight Once completed, I think I will start with a book in partnership received today (the first several months): "The Seal of Ran," by Paul Kearney. It is not very big but it should last me the week.


And you, what do you read?

0 comments:

Post a Comment