Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Std Checks In Toronto

same beauty and ugliness. and everything in between.

A blogger I read often - who writes it very well - (and Foglia since it has itself been inspired by it) wrote a text this morning on ugliness.

In addition to yesterday, I came across a story Télé-Quebec small man. on what society thinks of them. That women are likely to leave them out because their genetic potential is weaker than a tall and built. And because it's simply less attractive to the base for almost all women.

And it brought me to these thoughts I was there a few times and, in fact, that I always have.

Like what is difficult for everyone to be physically confident of finding the right balance between our own fixings on the no one loves us. And others who let us know, too, dislikes us.


I think back to a simple example: what I call the cruise facebook .

dating sites what.


Why tell me?


Because it was suffering because side confidence, it put me personally to almost zero.


Because there is judged primarily on the physical.

Because it starts from a photo, a detailed description: height, weight, color of eyes, hair, etc..


And make it or break it.

-


I'm not ugly.


cute I am told.


Because darling, it is well suited to a girl of 30 years like me who seems to have 10 and even 12 years younger because a round face and just look naturally younger .


And that is also slightly round.


And let me just say that it is scary to men.


At least on these virtual networks of the cruise.

And even in the "real" life, frankly.


But if I come back to this great network of flirting, trivialities and even the bad things I read ...


Lord.


Examples:


A guy writes me a message:


Hey, you n 'have anything labeled "weight". Is there something fishy?? (with an estimated LOL like all people who abuse these sites demoralizing).

is already OK a lack of tact rather blatant in my opinion.

The guy sees then that I scored "round" in my description and rewritten:

Ha ok, I just read wah ...

Huh?

How am I supposed to feel me there?

First, if it does not please you: let death and not rewrite it!

Come ...

I can not help but say, but does he realize that there is a human being behind this record then?

-

Another writes.

I send him my photo, receives and said

Uh, well, did you really 30?? Ben there, you seem way too young!


I was so traumatized, I even asked a friend (s) who confirmed that, ok I look young, but certainly not here to answer me this.


-

Or you send your photo to guys after a few interesting exchanges very drinkable and there disappearances. Almost always.

How to call it but be eliminated simply by physical appearance?

How to be confident of what we look like?

-


It's hard, so hard. Especially when it's just the only "cue" that you have on your potential seduction after a relationship where your ex looked at you and touched you even more.


And it was not hard for me.


I made contact with two guys in a wheelchair and a guy with a disability in the arms.


These three guys were full of hope, full of good will to find someone.


I myself judged by the physical and I do not have them revived ...


Well, that's another thing to have a disability, but still.


I have all my songs, I should close that I often say.


But it hurts anyway ...


Then I come back to tell me that it is complex and difficult for everyone.


That ugliness and beauty are good things about, but these two poles are catching up one day or another in our lives.


Because either one in the other, or between two and well, it is not out of the woods ... or in this case perhaps instead of the bathroom.


0 comments:

Post a Comment