Monday, October 18, 2010

Tombstone Quotes Funny

It's Monday! What are you reading? (2)

Here we go again for a week only hope that less "taking head" than the last, I must admit. I still have lots of chronic delays and catch up again, I did not read what I had read, but even so, a little balance is needed.




What I read last week?

Again, I ran out of time, and when I got it, it was mainly to clear my head completely. Result: I am plunged again in the replay, again - I am a great proofreader in times of stress, I like to start a book in the middle or drop it after a few pages, knowing that I do not miss anything since I already know the plot.

So I took the third volume of the Millennium, "the queen in the palace drafts. "Volume 3 because it's my favorite because it is the first that fell into my hand (it will run the library, dirt format paperback), because c is one I reread the least often. I think I replayed in full, but am not sure, since I mostly have eroded here and there in the disorder.
While driving together I started a novel that was lying in my PAL: "Person" Gwen Aubry. I'm half (it's pretty short) and see if I will talk about immediately or if I say a few words in the next Livraddict Mag.

I do not know if it can count for what I "read", but since I spent eight hours by car with the middle weekend to work out, I took care to record on my iPod an audio book chosen at random. It was "Diary of a Chambermaid" Octave Mirbeau. I had no idea and I almost finished I'll talk soon. In any case, Mr. Celestine Mirbeau and saved me a weekend that could have been even more vicious it has been!


What I'm reading right now?

I will hear the final minutes of Diary of a Chambermaid " as soon as I get the chance, and complete "Person" tonight.


What shall I read the next week?

I always "Warbreaker" Brandon Sanderson on fire for a common reading, and for the rest, I think I carried away by my instinct:)

And you, what do you read?

0 comments:

Post a Comment