Monday, October 25, 2010

Cellular Respiration Lab Fish Plant

It's Monday! What are you reading? (3)

And we go for the third edition of this sweet series!



What I read last week?

I had planned for last week to hear the end of "Diary of a Chambermaid", read " Warbreaker " and complete "person." Well I almost loose my homework. I listened to the "Diary of a Chambermaid" (you can read the review below, for that matter), but I'm not finished "Nobody " because I always forgot to put in my bag (I read mostly in transit), and I don ' have not advanced a line on "Warbreaker" Bear because I share the lair has shamefully iPad squatted and I have this book in pdf format.

For cons, I started and almost finished "You not judge " Armel Job, it was not planned but I do not know why he hit me in the hands. J 'I also started reading "All The King's Men ", an American political novel of the '60s that I've read once long ago and I want to read the critique on this blog - and move on in my challenge" 100 years of American literature "that I still have a tiny chance of finishing on time.


What I'm reading right now?

What a question she is good! The problem with my habit of reading as a hobby is that I can not define what I'm reading right now. As "All the King's Men" which is near my bed where I dive every night, it's got to be the right answer. But that may change soon.


What shall I read the next week?

MUST that I can bite iPad Mr Bear, because I really want to read Warbreaker, and then the date of the common reading is fast approaching!

And you, what do you read?

0 comments:

Post a Comment