Monday, October 11, 2010

Lorena Herrera No Pantys

It's Monday! What are you reading?

Mallou launched a nice little habit, followed here and there on the net, that speak of her readings every Monday of the week. I like, it's easy, fast , nice, we even concocted Mallou a cute little logo ... then I'll start too!

(and to be honest with you, a little voice inside me tells me that it will at least one article per week for the lazy I am ... but do not repeat it when I get angry!)


So what I read these days? Not much I must admit. I miss time between two jobs and courses in Finnish ... But anyway: Mallou to answer questions!

What I read last week?

The Last week was mostly that of re-reading, I like it when I have no time to dwell on a particular story. I just dragged on "The Colour" by Pratchett, although that I should have ended the week before for a common reading. I also reread some passages of "Like a novel of Pennac, just for fun. I have begun" The Egyptian "in Mika Waltari, a replay also for the book club on Wednesday Livraddict. And finally, I started "Warbreaker" Brandon Sanderson on the iPad, but I could not go very far as my love squatted iPad the vast majority of the time.

What I'm reading right now?

I continue with Sinuhe and Warbreaker. Both are beautiful stones that will keep me busy for some time I think.

What shall I read the next week?

Besides the two novels on which I'm leaning right now, I just received "The Silmarillion" by Tolkien that I ordered and I am already of the eye, I do not know how long I will resist him ...


Well, as you see I do not have much time for reviews but does not stop me to be busy;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment