Monday, December 13, 2010

What Does It Mean If Your Breasts Are Pert

It's Monday! What are you reading? (5)

After jumping a few weeks (in any case very low in reading), I resume my habits on Monday.



What I read last week?

Well, just imagine, not much interesting. It happens that this time, the readings "mandatory" supplant largely for pleasure reading, and playtime ends up reduced to a trickle, consumed by time spent at work (which in my case rather takes a plural: the jobs). So I read primarily a legal treatise on the evolution of copyright that I must appear before a group of researchers (I'll spare you the details), and a biography of Florence Nightingale that I need to register on Dictaphone a person who has vision problems - nearly 550 pages to read aloud, it will take me some time. And the two in English, please.

For the rest, I have a little progress in reading " All the King's Men " began several weeks ago, and I recently started " The Eight" by Katherine Neville will be Book Club of January.


What I'm reading right now?

Same as above, alternating along moments.


What shall I read the next week?

I have to finish the treaty Legal and analysis for tomorrow (argh!), and when I am freed I also intend to complete " All the King's Men " I look forward to comment.

And you, Read- you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment