Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Where Can I Buy Mills Pride Closet Organizers

Second day is less health!

Bon ben here, the second day of taf and I always talk myself on my blog! Ah nan is not that the consequence really. Second day, 10 hours stand matter has people walking in the gallery while tourists crossing the barrier chouraveurs that beeped on new items that cashiers demagnetize it, yes second day was hard! So yes, so what can go well in a store video games ... Games already are sold must not believe it! And the games I most sold today étaiiiiiit CA. Oh yeah a game of sport and Olympic and more attention! Then the goal of this game is what? It's like Track and field for Nintendo on connoisseurs where the goal was to run an athlete as badly hurt as textured animated. Run but how you say? Pressing super fast like a moron on two buttons alternately! And what is with this principle is that we, we really selling controllers because the loser is using two fingers to press buttons like crazy (result -> Controller exploded) or it uses a bic lighter he rubbed the buttons to go faster (result -> Controller spray and you would like a picture, ask me). Well finally, yes it's not the kind of games that I like. You'll understand. Y
hysteria also a lady who called me because her lil piece of cabbage had pricked in their wallets to purchase 44 € for the game Final Fantasy OCCAZ Chronicle. And apparently, in fact, it will be his final fantasy with this kid too ... Finally I not change, I always also social! Besides, if you read me also that you have a mother who has no authority over you, send me an email I would try to change all that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment