Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Honey For Overactive Thyroid

Work is healthy!

Ay I took the job! I found my store, my games, my TVs that are Bzzzz on my hand when I cleaned my clients a little shot who ask stupid questions, the smell of the air conditioning, the shopping arcade half dead ... In fact, it's like I never stopped, all manipulations are really speeds income. Breaking my colleagues is really fast as income. So now I still miss that $ e ^ * ^ e &'''' & (license still boring to go because it takes time and courage to pass an exam so stupid. ... But hey
Otherwise I ' I too enjoyed the festival of cinema simply because if not take a day off can do anything ... Everything was full one hour before the meetings, it was great ... So I ended up at a friend of my father in the matter of DVD 2 Fast 2 Furious, what night is not it pitiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment