Sunday, June 6, 2004

What Do Dots On A Pregnancy Test Mean

I say anyway! Chat

Well these days I do not know why but I have not much inspiration to post. But hey, after all if a blog is to tell his life, well I'll do it! I'll rebosser in my store video games June 28 so from there it goes fuser on the blog! Beh yeah it should be a valve after work when you have customers who play the ball.

Examples: A game-
in cardboard with just the preview presentation of the game coming out in say 1 month ... The client comes to you and asks: "Oh nice, you tested?" In this case you can mimic out your cellphone and call Electronic Arts: "Tell me J am magasain seller in a game, could you send me the video game a month in advance because I have to test it! "
- "The Playstation 3 will be good?" "One, no no it's gonna be a big crap like the others, that's why we will sell millions, and two, you can rest the issue in a year please?"
- "I understand my CD not working! I bought it yesterday though!" "Huumm .... let's see you have been sold with traces of sugar, glasses and dog hair? "
-" The console that sits on the TV and it works? "" Yes it is the first step should be after connecting it to the TV anyway! "" Ah bah uh uh how you doing? "" As the VCR ... "" OHLA have to touch the VCR, but that will change all my settings! "

Finally there will be full of other 'here soon!



Otherwise bah I went back to the guitar and it is great! I'll post a photo of the beast that is very pretty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment