Sunday, May 16, 2004

Tyagi Public School Near Metro Station

Featured!

I always thought that to love the video games it was always bound to love the manga too. I do not know why I have this idea ... Probably because most players I know who do not like manga play football games on console and plays with ... (No, I do not denigrate the football games ... maybe a little actually) from time to time So do not be surprised to see some sections of my "recent" discoveries.

Precisely, it Not long ago, I discovered: Gunslinger Girls.
The action takes place in Italy. A secret political organization, what style underground, decided to settle certain disputes by murdering some decisive figures. Until then ... What almost normal. Only the strength of this organization is to use for the murders of little girls!





The scenery is beautiful this anime. The scenes take place in Europe like Black and we let ourselves go through a scenario that we care for only (yes) 13 episodes.

So now, you have to see it all Ft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment