Sunday, May 30, 2004

How To Build A Automatic Rabbit Feeder

Muse!



So first thing, Muse is good, say what you want. It's good rock and more efficient they are good at sites. Try playing New Born in the media is already very well made and the video is very Zouli! And the thing that kills all ... you can listen to the latest album in its entirety on the U.S. version of the site and that ... total respect ...
So in addition what is right with Muse, which I missed in November 2003 in Angers concert of Ben Harper, bah they retake it in the West in Moutiers en Retz July 19! When I saw that, I did: coooool they pass Moutiers en Retz! But where is it?? Well it's three hours by train from my house so it could do is to see! Now I just need to find some friends to accompany me because a concert alone is the loose!

0 comments:

Post a Comment