Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Stomach And Cold Drinks

Ca I could avoid it

Anyone who knows me knows that my mother is someone special hum will say it. But I am speaking to you all by telling you that you can never find both his mother that saw her play ... to the Sims!
Summary of events: My mother spends hours on 60984050 SA sims who apparently was working in interim limit. Not the crazy wasp she puts money bonuses and promotions are now rich! She also encounter a man created by my mother the pretty name ... my father of course (it would have been something else, I'll have to talk to my father I think) and together go to the restaurant ... Software problem can not interact with the sims and this one sits in the bar 24 hours without doing anything! The mood goes down, the sim is about to die and I see my mother liquefy in his chair ... I try to reassure him that it does not matter it may create another. She said: "No but I could not do the same this would be nice for those who just die!" (I worry) I told him that it will not be the first sims that have perished in the adventure, I personally did die full! She responds: "What!" Thou hast let die watching them drown or burn their ???!!! And even little things you did nothing ???!!" (I decided to stop this conversation) And then I told him to reset the machine to not save and that everything would be solved. The sims reappears with a packet of gold coins and his exemplary career and I see the eyes of a mother watching her son with admiration.
I'll never have him put the game on his PC ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment