Monday, November 8, 2010

Kate's Playground Iphone

It's Monday! What are you reading? (4)

As I missed publishing last week, no question of missing it this week ... I will try to cover two weeks instead of one (fortunately, I have not had much time to read).



What I read last week?

There is a little over a week, I finally found time to start, continue and temriner " Warbreaker ," you just find the critical below it. To be honest with you, it's a novel that sticks to your hands once it began, "and he did not last three days between mine. .. Apart from that, I read "Helena Vannek" Armel Job, a relatively short novel that I will comment soon. Finally, this week I especially advanced slowly in " All the King's Men " I told you earlier and I enjoyed page by page.


What I'm reading right now?

Always busy with "All the King's Men," I'm just close to half and the one that makes me feel like right now.


What shall I read the next week? I always

"All the King's Men" to finish and I will not fail to do so, but I ordered the trilogy "Mistborn" and "Elantra" Brandon Sanderson, author of I Warbreaker became total fan. Given that these books will arrive soon and I know in advance that they will make me the eye, I might make an uncontrolled incursion on their side ...

And you, what do you read?

0 comments:

Post a Comment